If you are looking for a good program to learn about affiliate marketing, White Hat SEO, community, social media, let’s check the review of Wealthy Affiliate. See if that is something for you.
Company Name: Wealthy Affiliate University
Price: $0 Starter Account / 19$ for first month /47$ per next months
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Final Verdict: LEGIT and worth to use
For those who have encountered any Wealthy Affiliate University review, you know that you’ll be able to earn money on the internet when you get the best advice and mentorship, especially from their store. Regrettably, many people discover it by being scammed on their way. Everyone knows how frustrating it may be to pay for something that doesn’t increase the value of your profile or business. If you think that just by joining WA you will be making money, you are completely wrong! They will provide you with the training, help and all tools you need, but you have to invest your time and hard work as well.
How does Wealthy Affiliate it works?
However, if you don’t know what your passion is, don’t assume that you can’t do anything. This community will assist you to search for various options to the moment you find your niche. You can achieve it by using an affiliate boot camp to guide you to begin with the base and grow your way to whatever you want.
It’s a significant change than other annoying marketing programs that are looking for you to promote services and goods which you wouldn’t usually buy, simply just to get a commission. The probability of your success in these programs is tiny, and you are going to waste your time and effort.
When you complete all Wealthy Affiliate steps you should know:
- What is a niche and how to find a good market;
- How to create your blog;
- How to write a great content;
- How to promote your product;
- How to build a marketing campaign;
- How to make a full-time income online
- And more…
That is the basic course you are going to follow to learn step by step most important things in online business. In every course, you have ten lessons to go through.
There are 13 classes you can attend in Wealthy Affiliate. That gives almost 60 000 Questions and Answers, 342 Tutorials, 312 Videos, 61 courses to follow!
Weekly Friday Live Trainings:
Every Friday evening there is a live webinar. If you watch them live, you have the opportunity to ask questions to Jay (expert member of WA). No worries if you miss it, there is always a replay you can watch whenever you want.
Wealthy Affiliate gives you the opportunity to learn marketing strategies which are helpful for any business, but they concentrate mostly on affiliate marketing which is growing rapidly every single year. What is Affiliate marketing then? It means that whenever you recommend a product and a customer buys it, you get a commission. It is used by Amazon, EBay, Airlines companies or smaller shops. For example – You are a big fan of golf, and you create a website about golf clubs. You build a content about the companies who made clubs, you compare them, etc. In the end, you recommend that golf club X is the best, and you can find it on Amazon. A customer from your site is buying it, and you get money for it. How easy is that?
Is it exactly for you?
I think that WA is NOT an ideal option for everyone – Jack of all trades, master of none. Wealthy Affiliate teaches people how to create and develop an online business and grow as much as possible. In a summary, it helps to learn and understand marketing. For those who don’t want to learn new things every day, be their bosses, and wait for success (as online passive income is not coming during one night) idea of work like that is not for them. Sowhowillcertainlytakeadvantage of this program?
- Anyone who would like to make an additional income to their salary.
- Homemakers that tend to have some time to themselves and can devote working on the computer.
- Students who wish to generate a profit to help them pay for their tuition, some university students building 5-figure businesses, using Wealthy Affiliate University.
- Business owners who want to obtain additional visibility online.
- Retired people who have free time and need to supplement their pension.
- Those who are tired of 9-to-5 and want to start their own personal business. Many of Wealthy Affiliate members have been able to quit their “day job” to do online marketing full time.
Wa is a fantastic option for everybody who’s aiming to generate money at home. It helps you to understand how to build a successful business – and as you probably know, without any effort, time and investment you will not achieve it. Basic membership in Wealthy Affiliate is entirely free, and it gives you anything you need to get started. Let’s compare differences between free and premium accounts.
Does Wealthy Affiliate University work?
Before you start anything on the internet, or you see amazing, new business opportunity – ALWAYS create a list of risks vs returns. With this program is the same thing.
You can ask then: “What are the risks of joining this Wealthy Affiliate?”
None, nothing, zero. Why? Because you can use it for free. You don’t have to upgrade your account to Premium.
If you want to look into returns – probably most crucial for you is financial freedom and do what you like whenever you want. A lot of people succeeded, why wouldn’t you? Other important things? Knowledge and new contacts around the world who wish to work with you.
Here are two relevant things you need to have before you start with online business or affiliate marketing:
- Talk and get with like-minded people who are willing to help you. What I can say more. Doing everything by yourself is very hard, joining a community who share their experiences and are always there for help is a big part of success. They are like your mother who helped you to pass your first math exam. When you start your online business, and you can work in the morning or during the night, there are always people who can help – instant Live Chat – you get your answer in a few minutes.
- Working Blueprint – going step by step by proven plan means 100% success? No. The one and only one who will ensure the accomplishment is – YOU. However, what is important to mention that following the plan that you know that works, will get you there faster and easier.
Other opinions and negative reviews:
Wealthy Affiliate was founded in 2005, currently holding around 500 000 people in their community. When you search for any negative opinions, it is hard to find them. Why? Probably because the vast majority of all users is happy what WA has to offer. People are always welcome to check the program and if they want to stay there or not. Many MLM companies are forcing their beginner members to pay before they join or sing a non-disclosure agreement – it means that they can’t talk openly about it or expose practices they are using. It is not that I didn’t find any complaints! Of course, I did. However, most of them were personal reasons – simple mistakes, thinking that money comes during the first week, writing poor content. We need, to be honest here; every single business always has, at least, few customers who are not happy.
I want to show you several successful members of Wealthy Affiliate University:
- Alex (he is the reason I joined WA): 8 years with WA
- Colton: 5000$ in November
- Leo: Over $35,000 So Far This Year In A Tough Niche
- Jay (who is doing weekly webinars): 8 years at WA let me tell you how I got here
- and much, much more
Why should I try Wealthy Affiliate?
If you prefer to work in 9 to 5 job/shift work, staying after hours or working on weekends, missing parties, family meetings then Wealthy Affiliate is not for you. On the other hand, you want to change that in your life and become your boss – it’s a perfect place.
I hope that I explained everything you wanted to know about Wealthy Affiliate and their product. If you are still not convinced, I recommend you to try it for the next week and give it a try. I’m sure that you will love it, just like I am.
When you register using my link, and you become a premium member, I will get info about it – so just to let you know, I’m always fully supporting my people.
- Register as a free member for seven days. Do your first training, create a website, and chat with people.
- If you like it, buy a premium account for the first month – it costs only 19$ (you need to buy it before seven days trial expires!) or stays as a free
- When you are sure, you want to join and work hard pay for a year (359$ = 29.9$ per month = less than 1$ per day). In this case, you can save 205$.
So you see that you can save some money using this easy three steps.
What you need to remember. Success is not going to come next day, next week, and probably not even next month. I’ve seen plenty of people who wanted to “go big”, but after few weeks of poor or no results they quit. Work hard, don’t expect miracles, wait and it will come.
Good luck and see you in WA family!
TL: DR: Is it worth? YES. Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam? No. The company works for 11 years.
TL: DR2: Do you think that you can find all knowledge from WA for free on Reddit/Youtube/other pages? Yes, you are 100% correct! However, you will have to spend hours and hours to dig into anything that is worth to read and use. Often most movies, topics and discussions are 2-3 years old and a lot of stuff changed in a mean time. Here, you have everything in one place, thousands of people who can help you on Live Chat (no need to wait for several hours to get one reply on a forum). Do you think it is expensive? No, it is not. Why?
All knowledge in one place and domain hosting is free! What does it mean? For example – when you have your website (or more than one), you probably use hosting company for 15-30$ per month, so it means that just for around 20$ you have the access to huge community and training regarding marketing and affiliate marketing.
To Do List
Watch this movie: How to create an online business? – 4 Steps.
Register and try it for free (you have nothing to lose and a lot of to gain):